Tuesday 3 July 2012

"FINAL POST"

I have made a decision which, in some respects, is quite difficult. I have decided not to continue my memory blog as many of the topics are starting to become repetitive with regards to memories of my beautiful boy.
 I do plan to go back and edit some of my anniesMemoryaday blogs as I have thought of additions for some and have decided to add more photos to others.
The blogging has been, very unexpectedly, the best therapy I could have had. I have had to dig deep into both my memory and my emotions at times. I have cried and laughed and worried and wondered as I wrote my words. But I know my memories will last forever and I'm glad you all got to know my boy a little better through my shared stories.
I won't stop blogging though, as I have found it to be a wonderful outlet. I will now start a new blog which will be about me and the people in my life. That will include Jake as he has been a part of my life for 20 years. So, my thoughts and notes about him will not disappear, they will just become a part of the story of 'us' instead of 'the story of Jake'.
Thanks for sharing my memories and for the many positive comments I received from you all.

1 comment: