Monday 2 April 2012

"COLOUR"

My children and my husband are the colour in my world!
When you think about it, the world would be quite dull and dreary without people to love sharing it with you! I was so lucky to share almost 20 years of my life with you and those years were certainly very colourful!
Your favourite colour was blue, particularly the aqua shades of blue which were perfectly suited to your very, very blue eyes and your summer tans which you could pick up in just one sunny weekend.
These days you colour my world every time I see a rainbow.
My Mum and Dad gave me a pair of crystal candlesticks for my 50th birthday. These now live on the coffee table in the front room and are ideally positioned so that, at certain times of the morning, the sun's rays are converted to rainbows.
Of course, this only happens on sunny days but they are the days that I know you are with me!
You continue to add colour to my world xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment