Wednesday 25 April 2012

"LOOKING DOWN"

There is a Heaven. I know it!
I know it because sometimes I can 'feel' you looking down on us.
You're happy all the time now, instead of just 'most of the time'.
A little part of me feels reassured that you are content and without worry. But, a bigger part of me just feels an emptiness and a loss beyond belief.
Of course, when you were here with us you were always 'looking down' on most people because of your height.
Now, you 'look down' on all who knew you and watch as our lives have to continue without you. I think that's the part that hurts the most in all this...it feels like the world should have stopped when you did, but it didn't!
You watch as we work and play and laugh and cry and a part of you must be missing all those good times as much as we are missing you! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment