Wednesday 4 April 2012

"SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY"

These days I'd like to think that you are just happy watching over us all and that you are happy with your brothers and all those others who have gone before us! I hope so xxx
When you were here with us, you were made happy by almost everyone around you because you were the sort of person who didn't suffer fools. So, only those who made you happy were involved in your life!
I know for a fact that Amber made you very, very happy and since you've been gone we have had the pleasure of getting to know her a lot more. I can see why you loved her, Jake! You spoke very highly of her and said you appreciated her because she wasn't giggly and silly. You emphasized the fact that she "didn't mess with your head" the way some girls do and that you could talk to her and laugh with her and just enjoy each other's company! I'm glad she made you happy!!
Your mates always made you happy, too! You would drop everything to be with a mate who called. You loved having 'small' gatherings at our place where you would promise that there would only be 3 or 4 mates coming to play poker and the next thing we knew there would be 16 or 17 people 'making you happy'!
I think one of the greatest comforts in our grief has been the knowledge that you had a happy, fun-filled life! You definitely made my life happier!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment