Thursday 29 March 2012

"FEET"

I suppose your feet were not overly large considering they had to balance out your 6'4" frame. I think you wore a size 10. But, your growing years from about the age of 13 through to about 16 or 17 were a nightmare as far as shoes went!
School shoes were never a problem! You didn't care what they looked like and, although I had a conscience when it came to your presentation at school, I could see your point! You would need new shoes in two months anyway because your feet were growing at a phenomenal rate! You really did look messy in the feet department though! I am still not sure what you did to wreck them so quickly!?
Basketball shoes, however, were a different matter!
You had to have the best...and to a certain extent I agreed as you were very prone to injury and good ankle support was vital! But when you needed new shoes every couple of months it really was expensive! AND1 were a favourite brand.
As for casual shoes your preference was for those sneaker-type things that looked like slippers for a Greek granny! I've kept a couple of those...not sure why...maybe for a laugh in years to come!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment