Friday 18 May 2012

"SOMETHING YOU MADE"

I have a little footstool that you made in your early woodwork classes at school. Sian made one too so it must have been a standard woodwork 'thing'. I keep it in my walk-in robe and use it all the time!
You made a bar with your mates in woodwork class, too! I think it was you, Frank, Brad and Rhys who made it! It was the world's heaviest bar and it was made with a timber frame, timber bench tops and corrugated iron panels on the front! It wasn't exactly designer material...sorry boys!!! But we were the lucky ones who scored it when it was complete.
The only good thing I can say about it now is that it was at the centre of many happy times for you in "your shed".  It housed some boxes of wine and a stereo and you 'owned' it!!

Rhys has it now! I hope he is 'owning' it and having as much fun as you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment