Thursday 21 June 2012

"WHERE YOU SLEPT"

You were the easiest child to take on outings as toddler! We used to go to friends' houses for dinner. There would be kids everywhere and you would run around with them for hours at a time. But, when you were tired, you would need sleep straight away...and if you didn't climb up on my knee to go to sleep you would just lie on the floor at my feet and be asleep in seconds!
It always amazed me that you would sleep anywhere because you were really a terrible sleeper. The thing was that when you were tired you would sleep instantly and you would sleep so soundly that nothing would wake you! But, your sleep was often short-lived! You didn't need much sleep...maybe because you slept so soundly in short bursts!
In the car you would be lulled to sleep very quickly. I remember screaming at Dad to stop the car when you were about 8 or 9 months old because I had turned around to check you and you had your eyes partly open but I could not rouse you. After that I often noticed that your eyes would be open just a slit. I think it contributed to poor eyesight as your eyes must have been quite dry.
So...to sum it up!! You would sleep anywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment